Managed Cloud Services allow you to access your data or applications anytime anywhere.
Managed Cloud Services is a service hosted on a server on the internet and not in your office. In a managed cloud service arrangement, the managed service provider retains responsibility for the functionality of the IT service and equipment, and the customer typically pays a monthly fee for receipt of the service. There are many different types of managed cloud service offerings, but the idea behind all of them is to transfer the burden of maintaining IT service from the customer to a service provider.
Here are a few of the Cloud Services we offer:
- Allstar Private Cloud delivers performance advantages over a public cloud, with dedicated resources for your business. You also get the enhanced security of a dedicated, physically isolated network, computer and storage layers.
- AllStar Cloud Desktop Environments provide a universal desktop for your users to work. The typical desktop allows them to be productive from any computer anywhere. Programs run on computers and data is stored on cloud servers. Your users can access data and applications from cell phones, tablets, Macs and Windows-based PCs.
- 365 Partner, we manage every aspect of your Office 365 accounts from creating new users and resetting lost passwords to email migrations. Our Partner relationship with Microsoft provides us with quick access to support teams unavailable to others allowing us to have problems resolved as fast as possible.
- Google Partner, we manage every aspect of your Google Suite accounts from creating new users and resetting lost passwords to email migrations. Our Partner relationship with Google provides us with quick access to support teams unavailable to others allowing us to have problems resolved as fast as possible.
- Licensing Management is letting our staff help you acquire and provide ongoing maintenance for subscription-based licensing.
- Cloud Backups offer secure and encrypted offsite backups to give you peace of mind knowing your data is secured and protected from electrical surges, fire, flood, and theft.
Please call (888) 245-2818 for a free evaluation.
Send us a message!